I remember when I prayed and shared a strong desire of my heart with God, “Lord, I want to serve in a ministry that affects not only my family, but also my city, my country and beyond.” In such a troubled country like ours, Moms in Prayer is God’s answer for mothers. I am convinced that the Lord will transform our children, youth and schools in El Salvador for Christ through our prayers.
Prayer thanks and requests
We thank God for:
- more than doubling the number of groups in El Salvador in 2015.
- the 2,214 moms who learned about Moms in Prayer in 2015 and for the 4 municipalities where all schools are being prayed for by Moms in Prayer groups.
- the training event for 40 potential Contact Persons and Area Coordinators.
We are asking God for:
- an Area Coordinator for San Miguel and 3 Contact Persons for the Eastern Region.
- many of the leaders who were trained to become Contact Persons or Area Coordinators.
- help to reach out to more moms in Cuscatlán and San Miguel.