I first heard about Moms in Prayer at my home church. It was what a mom said at the end of the meeting that grabbed my attention, “So, for the praying moms, we’ll meet at…” I immediately felt touched as a mother. Two of our four children still lived at home and one of them almost brought me to the depths of despair. I started my first group with two other women. We lived in deep communion with God. I felt hope again and experienced the Bible verse in Lamentations, “Pour out your heart like water in the presence of the Lord. Lift up your hands to him for the lives of your children, who faint from hunger at the head of every street.”
Prayer thanks and requests
We thank God for:
- new contact persons and growth in groups.
- the updated Moms in Prayer brochures.
- successful presentation of Moms in Prayer in Bordeaux.
We are asking God for:
- help in planning for the Spring.
- more moms in France will see the need to gather and pray for their children and schools.
- the women He will call into leadership.