I have been a part of Moms in Prayer for the past five years. This ministry has taught me how to pray effectively, focused on my kids and the schools, and also taught me how to pray for other moms’ children. God has shown me His vision and urgent need of covering our children and schools in prayer for the entire country of Chile. My personal prayer has always been, ‘Here I am; send me!’ (Isaiah 6:8). With the help of God, I want to assure that every Chilean mom does not miss out on this blessing to gather and pray once a week. As moms, we are concerned about the upbringing of our kids, about their well-being in the schools, and about the educational system in Chile. All these concerns we can deliver to the feet of Jesus, declare His Word over them, pray in one accord with the moms of Chile, but also in the entire world, that Jesus IS the light who guides our schools and our children.
Prayer thanks and requests
We thank God for:
- connecting moms wanting to pray for their children and schools and providing them another mom to pray with or a group to join.
- the opportunity to talk on the Christian Radio Station about Moms in Prayer and the great response from moms throughout Chile to join groups.
We are asking God for:
- groups to start in three regions not yet covered in prayer and for coordinators for every region in Chile.
- the heart of every mom to be spoken to by the Lord to show her the importance of praying for her children and their school(s) for one hour every week.
- each group in Chile to persevere in praying for their children and schools every week and that moms praying alone find another mom to pray with.