When God called me to pray several years ago for one of my children who had learning and discipline problems, I never imagined the changes the Lord would develop in me. God continues to increase my faith, consistency, patience, love and fruitfulness every time I gather to pray with other mothers. These wonderful women have also become my true friends. I marvel at the progress the Lord has made in my son’s life! I see the Lord’s hand upon him every moment, taking him to better things, fulfilling His promises to him and to all the children and youth for whom we pray in our beautiful country of Ecuador.
Prayer thanks and requests
We thank God for:
- the incredible Festival of Joy Ecuador celebration.
- opportunities to share the ministry on TV.
- new groups that have started in South Quito.
We are asking God for:
- new groups as a result of the celebration and TV exposure.
- young mothers to take up the mantle of praying for the next generation.
- continued growth of new groups in the city of Ambato and throughout Ecuador.