History has revealed that God often sends a new awakening first to college campuses. College campuses are the grounds from which come our next generation leaders and cultural sphere shapers, and the place where their faith falls apart or stands and grows. In today’s episode, Lee talks with Moms in Prayer College Groups Liaison, Julie Loos about the importance of praying fervently for our college campuses.
They also look forward to National Collegiate Day of Prayer on February 28, 2019.
- To receive the Monthly College Prayer Points newsletter visit the Moms in Prayer College Praying Moms page
- College Praying Moms Facebook Page
- Register with Moms in Prayer
- Research the spiritual climate and Christian groups on campuses
- Read information about DL Moody and the praying mother story
- More information about Every Campus Movement
Julie Loos is in her seventeenth year of leadership with Moms in Prayer International. Formerly the Missouri State Coordinator, she currently serves as the national College Groups Liaison, equipping thousands of moms monthly in how to pray strategically for the college campus using her apologetics training and insight. Julie is a writer and speaker. She’s also an activist for stemming the tide of the youth exodus from the faith and worked for five years on the national staff for the campus apologetics ministry Ratio Christi. She is currently the Director of Prayer and Communications for Mama Bear Apologetics and contributed to their book to be released in June 2019–Mama Bear Apologetics: Empowering Your Kids to Challenge Cultural Lies.