Once you join a group, you want to tell everyone you know about Moms in Prayer!
We make it easy with flyers to hand out and post at church or your favorite coffee shop.
- Tear-Off Flyer Post so others can easily tear off information, go to the Moms in Prayer website & find out more about the ministry.
- Tear-Off Flyer Post so others can easily tear off information and contact you.
- Group Invitation Full Page Easy to add your information and hand out this promotional flyer.
- Starting Your Own Moms in Prayer Group
- Business Card Invite Select the text box with pre-formatted text and re-type your information, following the prompts.
Flyers without Personalization
- Generic Moms in Prayer Flyer Prints two to a page.
- Generic Moms in Prayer Flyer Black and White Prints two to a page.
- African-American Flyer Prints two to a page.
- Spanish Generic Moms in Prayer Flyer Prints two to a page.
- Registration Reminder Postcards Prints four to a page. Use these postcards to remind your members and other leaders to register.
- Spring Teacher Appreciation
PDF Flyers to Personalize
Open and save the pdf or Word document to your computer with a new file name. Type and tab your information on the file and save again. Print or email.
- Generic full page writable flyer
- Back to School Flyer: Perfect for adding your group information and handing out to local moms so they can join your group. Place your cursor next to the line and type, tabbing through each line.
- Spring Thanksgiving Flyer: Invite others to your celebration at the end of the school year, a time to thank the Lord for all He has done.
- Postcard Group Invitation: Black & White, prints four to a page.
- Bless Our Schools Sunday Event
- Benefits to the Local Church
- Pastor video – Moms in Prayer in the Church
- Outreach E-Packet
- Outreach Packets for Purchase – equip yourself with tools to share Moms in Prayer wherever you go. Choose from three different packets: essential, enhanced and deluxe.
- Ministry Fact Sheet – share this quick, one-page summary of the Moms in Prayer International ministry with a pastor or women’s ministry director.
- Statement of Faith
Igniting a Passion to Pray Bible Study
Additional Outreach Tools
Here are some great resources to keep handy when you want to share Moms in Prayer with others! See what fits you best.