Globally– We have praying moms in over 140 countries. Along with staff at headquarters, we have volunteer leadership all over the world. This includes:
- 2 International Directors
- 10 Regional Directors (8 US and 2 International)
- 15 Country Coordinators
- 34 State Coordinators (33 US and 1 International)
We are a worldwide army of praying moms. In addition to the traditional/one-school Moms in Prayer group, we also have church-based, grandmothers, homeschool, special-needs, prodigal, military, college, career, language-based and working moms groups, as well as a growing prison ministry.
Publications – The key ministry Booklet has been in print since 1990, translated into 59 languages/versions with several translations pending.
- Chinese (Traditional and Simplified Mandarin)
- English (UK)
- Hmar (India)
Translations in progress/requested: Bengali, Punjabi, Tumbuka, and Malagasy.
Some additional resources (more can be found online at www.MomsInPrayer.org):
- Brochures in English & Spanish
- Leader’s Guide in English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian & Spanish
- e-News published monthly
- Igniting a Passion to Pray: six-week Bible study
- Prayer Impact Video
Other books by Fern Nichols:
- Moms in Prayer, Standing in the Gap for your Children (formerly Every Child Needs a Praying Mom)
- Every Child Needs a Praying Mom – Winner of the Silver Medallion Award (English no longer in print)
Available in Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish and English-UK; Translations in process: Russian, Ukrainian
- When Moms Pray Together: True Stories of God’s Power to Transform Your Child
- Mom’s Little Book of Powerful Prayers, Zondervan
Moms in Prayer International is a 501(c)3 non-profit religious organization.
Click here to view a printable version of the fact sheet.