Globally– We have praying moms in more than 150 countries. Along with staff at headquarters, we have volunteer leadership throughout the world. This includes:
- 3 International Directors
- 2 International Regional Directors
- 9 Division Coordinators (USA)
- 25 Country Coordinators
- 68 State Coordinators & Provincial Coordinators (39 US and 29 International)
Publications – The ministry Booklet has been in print since 1987, translated into 64 languages.
- Chinese (Traditional and Simplified Mandarin)
- English (UK)
- Hmar (India)
Translations in progress/requested: Sesotho, Twi, Farsi, Creole, and Malagasy.
Some additional resources. More can be found online at MomsInPrayer.org/Shop:
- Leader’s Guide available for free-download @ momsinprayer.org/group-leaders/
- MIP Happenings published monthly
- Igniting a Passion to Pray: six-week Bible study, a 6 DVD set of Fern Nichols teaching this study is also available
- Our online Bible Studies available at MomsInPrayer.org, NEW studies drop each Summer
Books by Sally Burke, President of Moms in Prayer International & Cyndie Claypool de Neve:
- Raise Them Up: Praying God’s Word Over Your Kids
- Start with Praise: Living Empowered Through Prayer – a devotional
- Unshaken: Experience the Power and Peace of a Life of Prayer – available in Spanish and German as well.
- Unshaken: Study Guide and Personal Reflections
Books by Fern Nichols, Founder of Moms in Prayer International:
- Moms in Prayer, Standing in the Gap for your Children (formerly Every Child Needs a Praying Mom)
- Every Child Needs a Praying Mom – Winner of the Silver Medallion Award (English only available in eBook). Print available in Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish and English-UK.
- When Moms Pray Together: True Stories of God’s Power to Transform Your Child
- Mom’s Little Book of Powerful Prayers, Zondervan
Moms in Prayer International is a 501(c)3 non-profit religious organization.
Click here to view a printable version of the fact sheet.