Globally– We have praying moms in more than 140 countries. Along with staff at headquarters, we have volunteer leadership throughout the world. This includes:
- 3 International Directors
- 2 International Regional Directors
- 9 Division Coordinators (USA)
- 20 Country Coordinators
- 48 State Coordinators & Provincial Coordinators (34 US and 14 International)
We are a worldwide army of praying moms. In addition to the traditional/one-school Moms in Prayer group, we also have church-based, grandmothers, homeschool, special-needs, prodigal, military, college, career, language-based and working moms groups, as well as a growing prison ministry.
Publications – The key ministry Booklet has been in print since 1987, translated into 61 languages/versions with several translations pending.
- Chinese (Traditional and Simplified Mandarin)
- English (UK)
- Hmar (India)
Translations in progress/requested: Bengali, Punjabi, Sesotho, Farso and Creole.
Some additional resources. More can be found online at MomsInPrayer.org/Shop:
- Brochures in English & Spanish
- Leader’s Guide in English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian & Spanish
- MIP Happenings published monthly
- Igniting a Passion to Pray: six-week Bible study, a 6 DVD set of Fern Nichols teaching this study is also available
- Raise Them Up: Praying God’s Word Over Your Kids (by Sally Burke & Cyndie Claypool de Neve)
- Start with Praise: Living Empowered Through Prayer – a devotional (by Sally Burke & Cyndie Claypool de Neve)
- Unshaken: Experience the Power and Peace of a Life of Prayer (by Sally Burke & Cyndie Claypool de Neve)
- Unshaken: Study Guide and Personal Reflections (by Sally Burke & Cyndie Claypool de Neve)
- Moms in Prayer, Standing in the Gap for your Children (formerly Every Child Needs a Praying Mom)
- Every Child Needs a Praying Mom – Winner of the Silver Medallion Award (English no longer in print). Available in Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish and English-UK.
- When Moms Pray Together: True Stories of God’s Power to Transform Your Child
- Mom’s Little Book of Powerful Prayers, Zondervan
Moms in Prayer International is a 501(c)3 non-profit religious organization.
Click here to view a printable version of the fact sheet.