The Lord Himself led me to the Moms in Prayer ministry at a time in my life when I was filled with worries for my children.
Through Moms in Prayer, I have come to develop and love the act of praying the Scriptures. It is quite exciting praying God’s Word back to Him and seeing the Word accomplishing the things that are desired in the lives of my children.
Moms are catching the vision and running with it and we are witnessing the spread of this ministry in the different states of Nigeria.
We thank God for:
- doors that are opening in churches for the Moms in Prayer ministry.
- dedicated and passionate moms who are leading groups in different places in the country of Nigeria.
We are asking God:
- that He will call more committed moms who will take up leadership positions.
- for doors to open for us in the prisons to start a Moms in Prayer prison ministry for incarcerated moms.
- for His continued protection of members, especially those in the volatile parts of the country.