I have been a part of Moms in Prayer for the past five years. This ministry has taught me how to pray effectively, focused on my kids and the schools, and also taught me how to pray for other moms’ children. God has shown me His vision and urgent need of covering our children and schools in prayer for the entire country of Chile. My personal prayer has always been, ‘Here I am; send me!’ (Isaiah 6:8). With the help of God, I want to assure that every Chilean mom does not miss out on this blessing to gather and pray once a week. As moms, we are concerned about the upbringing of our kids, about their well-being in the schools, and about the educational system in Chile. All these concerns we can deliver to the feet of Jesus, declare His Word over them, pray in one accord with the moms of Chile, but also in the entire world, that Jesus IS the light who guides our schools and our children.
Prayer thanks and requests
We thank God for:
- all the meetings and trainings He has planned for us for 2019, to present the ministry to mums eager to form groups in the South and in Santiago.
- opening doors to start introducing the ministry to pastors and their wives.
- His faithfulness with Moms in Prayer Chile, the groups, the mums and their families.
We are asking God:
- for a mum to help the ministry in the administrative area.
- to guide Sandra and give her wisdom on sharing the strategy and objectives for this year 2019.