Jane Esther Monteiro de Souza
de Paula Rosa
Brazil Facebook page
As soon as God gave me the privilege of joining the Moms in Prayer ministry, I began my journey of praying with other mothers. My heart is grateful to God for the fact that, when we are in His hands, He ‘enlarges the place of our tent… lengthens our cords and strengthen our stakes’ (Isaiah 54:2). This is what has happened in Brazil— a country with a high rate of drugs, abuse and corruption and steeped in unbelief, but God in His infinite mercy has called committed mothers to pray for their children and schools. Mothers are chosen by God and guided by faith, prayer, courage and perseverance. These are mothers who believe in the power of prayer!
Prayer thanks and requests
We thank God for:
- 39 mothers who registered online recently to participate in the ministry.
- open doors to speak about Moms in Prayer every Saturday on TV Brazil.
- leaders training in Rio de Janeiro where 23 mothers attended and in Itapira where 73 mothers attended.
We are asking God for:
- His favor upon the Brazil team as they reach out to new moms.
- new Moms in Prayer leaders for the municipalities of Brazil.
- adolescents and young people with addictions to come to faith in Christ.