How can all of us pray for Moms in Prayer needs throughout the world? This is where our Prayer Calendar makes that possible and simple! We receive specific requests for upcoming events, global teams, USA needs, and women traveling to share the ministry. And we’re able to see the results of our prayers as well!
The Prayer Calendar is published every two months and is both printable and accessible online:
Because you prayed… our Father heard and answered greatly. Give thanks to the LORD…
- More than 40 countries and over 40 states in the USA, many Country/Division/State Coordinators, International Leadership Developers (ILD), Country Helpers, interpreters and others in San Diego for global leadership conferences; 950 at Awaken Hope celebrating 35 years of Moms in Prayer (MIP).
- More new Area Coordinators and other leadership have stepped up worldwide.
- More inquiries came in and were turned into more groups to cover more schools in prayer.
- Areas now have women praying together where there had not been a Moms in Prayer group.
- Moms in Prayer prison ministry is going forward and growing around the world.
- A former Country Helper and her husband were obedient going to Ethiopia to help plant churches, train women as leaders in those churches, and share Moms in Prayer International.
- An ILD also obeyed and went to South Africa to teach the Bible in villages and train two new MIP groups/leaders. Their team worked phenomenally well together, and a potential new contact was made in an area with little to no Moms in Prayer activity. “God’s love permeated it all, Hallelujah!”
- Faithful Roster Managers updated thousands of groups for Moms in Prayer database.
- A door opened for Special Needs to share Moms in Prayer at NorCal Disability Ministry Conference.
- A mom who hesitantly joined a Special Needs call, texted saying God is calling her to a group.
- Women have started groups at their churches to cover schools with Good New Clubs.
- MIP group leaders coordinated with various campus ministries such as YoungLife, RealTalk, CEF/Child Evangelism Fellowship, Campus Alliance and others, to pray deeper for schools.
- Great excitement was generated at CEF Conferences in multiple states when MIP leadership
- More state Impact Gatherings had unified prayer time, powerful testimonies and leadership equipped.
- A teacher/coach invited a group of students to pray at the flag pole. Four of her students came, she prayed over them, they worshiped and prayed with 30 others. She said it was pretty wonderful.
- A woman traveled to Ecuador, taught Vacation Bible School, shared the Gospel and Moms in Prayer in villages. Over 450 kids, 50 youth, several couples and a men’s group heard the message of salvation. My word will accomplish what I desire and achieve my purpose (from Isaiah 55:11).
We thank our God for all of you, because your faith is being reported all over the world (from Romans 1:8).
Moms in Prayer Staff