How can all of us pray for Moms in Prayer needs throughout the world? This is where our Prayer Calendar makes that possible and simple! We receive specific requests for upcoming events, global teams, USA needs, and women traveling to share the ministry. And we’re able to see the results of our prayers as well!
The Prayer Calendar is published every two months and is both printable and accessible online:
Because you prayed…
There are first time groups in Angola, Africa and in Antiqua and Barbuda in the Caribbean. New contact persons, area and regional coordinators plus team members have sprouted up around the globe. The Global Coordinator Manual in Spanish has been shared worldwide. Monthly prayer calls are growing and bearing fruit as are many recent outreach and partnering opportunities – covering more schools in prayer. God continues to answer – abundantly blessing and protecting this ministry of His.
Zimbabwe – Immediate results from their first conference. Women were encouraged and stepped up in their leadership roles. Even more women are invited to another conference planned for April 4.
Brazil – In January, God sent a praying mom with a mission team to share Moms in Prayer (MIP). She taught the 4 Steps of Prayer to locals in highly secluded areas. Women gathered, shared testimonies about their lives, and loved praying the 4 Steps with one another for their requests. The mission team desires to start small groups in some communities.
• Alabama… new groups are beginning again in Tuscaloosa, after years of very little or no activity.
• Colorado… a pastor gathered parents and students to inform them he wants Claim Your Campus (CYC) at all schools. CYC (prayer partner with MIP) is a ministry that empowers high school and middle school students to grow in faith, grow in love and humbly pray for change at their schools.
• Idaho… We are growing relationships with ministry partners and many women are joining groups after hearing about MIP at MOPS. Awaken Hope (AH) was shared with 6 MOPS groups and MIP is invited to return and share our ministry. AH Boise… open doors in churches with over 50 Awaken Hope/MIP outreach packets hand-delivered by MIP moms, more than 20 churches had announce-ments and/or registration tables, 5 of 6 national ministry partners will be represented by local leadership, and of the 475+ women pre-registered, more than 280 are not yet in Moms in Prayer!
• Illinois… MIP/CEF (Child Evangelism Fellowship) Liaison hosted a small brunch and trained eight moms to become group leaders! Plus our state coordinator was invited to represent MIP and speak at the Capitol Building in Springfield as part of the Illinois Stand for Faith Day of Prayer.
• Pennsylvania… For a powerful start to this New Year, the annual Awaken the Dawn Prayer initiative had 90 women participate from various states for 230 hours of prayer coverage.
May the LORD’s unfailing love be with you as you put your hope in Him. (From Psalms 33:22)
Moms in Prayer Staff
Note: Awaken Hope Boise March 7 is accepting walk-ins or Register for AH Houston May 2.
Meet other praying women and awaken hope to overflowing! MomsInPrayer.org/events