How can all of us pray for Moms in Prayer needs throughout the world? This is where our Prayer Calendar makes that possible and simple! We receive specific requests for upcoming events, global teams, USA needs, and women traveling to share the ministry. And we’re able to see the results of our prayers as well!
The Prayer Calendar is published every two months and is both printable and accessible online:
Continue in your faith, established and firm, and do not move from the hope held out in the gospel. From Colossians 1:23 (NIV)
Because you prayed… new groups have been birthed to cover more schools in prayer through…
- Inquiring Moms Update being completed – women connected to groups, women started new groups
- Radio stations played Moms in Prayer (MIP) information plus more podcast interviews
- Various outreach events and impact gatherings; additional leadership and team positions filled
- Growing social media presence and exposure as well as expanded ministry partnerships
- Prison groups continue with growth and courage, meeting regularly to pray for children and schools
North Asia… doors opened for an ILD to host several Moms in Prayer International sessions in her travels in November. Many new women heard about the ministry for the first time. As a result, leaders are arising and new groups are forming, including two that are praying for young adult children!
India… a woman saw MIP resources and after hearing the mission and vision, she wept and asked, “Is it too late to learn to pray?” Three days later she returned with her daughter, granddaughter and son-in-law, a pastor. The ILD shared MIP again and the son-in-law invited her to church the next day. This young pastor introduced the ILD to his brother-in-law, also a pastor. When she arrived at the church, she realized she had prayed for that young pastor in 2011 at his commissioning!
The Middle East… the woman the Lord sent to a country in Central Asia visited family and shared MIP with another mom as well as two Booklets. The mom saw the importance of praying for her children and their schools. This mom and others are now praying towards permission to open a school where they can teach about Christ and/or an after-school session to begin praying.
- Outreach opportunities such as MIP radio clips played on a North Dakota Native American station.
- In Pennsylvania, 8 new groups in October, 15 in November, 3 new ACs trained in December!
- Good health, safe travels for “Equipping Moms to Pray” Luncheon in Illinois with MIP women, President Sally, and Child Evangelism Fellowship women – great ministry partnership.
- MIP moms delivered packets for Awaken Hope Boise, Idaho to over 50 churches/Christian schools.
- Over 1,000 members on the MIP Idaho Facebook page has led to an increase in inquiring moms.
Peru… in October, God sent a mom to host a 3-day conference where she shared her testimony of the power of praying for her sons. Her words, “I was privileged to share MIP with 32 missionary women at a conference! God is moving down there and I know of one group that has come out of this! So excited to see more…” One woman said it helped her relationship with her children as well as with her students. Another commented, “This is exactly what I’ve been looking for! It’s what I need.”
Thank you! What will God do in 2020? Look at the nations and watch and be utterly amazed.
Moms in Prayer Staff