Praising God for who He is, His attributes, His name or His character.
Attribute: God is Righteous
Definition: One who is just, true, honorable, blameless, and upright
Scripture(s): Psalm 71:14-19; Psalm 116:5; Psalm 129:4
Silently confessing your sins to the God who forgives.
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9 (NASB)
Thanking God for what He has done.
In everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 (NASB)
Coming to God in prayer on behalf of others. Form groups of two or three. First pray the scripture for each child then pray a specific request. Each mom chooses one child.
Our Own Children:
Scripture: God, may ________ put off his/her old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires, and be made new in the attitude of his/her mind. May he/she put on the new self, created to be like You in true righteousness and holiness. From Ephesians 4:22-24
Scriptures: Use the verse below or the verse for your child.
Open __________’s eyes and turn him/her from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that he/she may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in Jesus. From Acts 26:18
- Pray for revival and spiritual awakening at your school.
- Pray for protection over the staff and students at your school.
- Pray for other concerns at your school.
Moms in Prayer Concerns:
- Pray that every school worldwide would be covered in prayer, groups will be sustained, & for protection over the ministry.
- Pray for more donors to partner with Moms in Prayer in equipping groups & reaching the nations.
- Select a ministry request from our prayer calendar
Remember, what is prayed in the group, stays in the group!