Moms in Prayer International commits to you that we will never sell, lease or rent your confidential information. We will take every available step to assure that your personal and financial information that you provide to us will remain secure. We want you to feel safe in your online experience while visiting our site. We, therefore, request that you take a moment to review the following valuable information.
The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) is a European Regulation concerning the use and processing of personal information. We are committed to processing your information in compliance with the GDPR.
By visiting our website, you consent to our using any information that you provide to us in accordance to the terms and conditions described in this Privacy Statement.
Collection of Information
Moms in Prayer International does NOT collect personal information without your knowledge while you are visiting our web site. However, Moms in Prayer International allows you to provide personal information on our web site. The type of information we collect directly corresponds with the service you request. For instance, you can make donations, register your group, sign up to receive emails, etc. The type of information we collect is only the information necessary to facilitate our response to your specific request such as your name and contact information.
If you are registering as the leader of a group, Moms in Prayer International will collect the information necessary to complete this transaction which will include your contact information, which will be stored in a secure database. The information is used to connect other moms to you and your prayer group. Information is also used to mail / email you ministry updates and encouragement.
If you are requesting group information, Moms in Prayer International will collect the information necessary to complete this transaction which will include your contact information, which will be stored in a secure database. The information will be forwarded to leadership in your area to help you connect to a local group.
For those donating to the ministry, your information is used to track your donations so we can issue a receipt for income tax purposes. Information is also used to mail/email you ministry updates and encouragement.
If you offer your thoughts, comments, opinions, concerns, ideas, personal experience testimonies, request prayer, ask questions, etc., Moms in Prayer International, with your permission, collects that information and may use the information in one of the ways set forth in the following section titled “Use of Information.”
Use of Information
The Moms in Prayer International uses the information provided by you in the following ways:
- Respond to your correspondence, questions, comments, suggestions, thoughts, opinions, prayers, concerns or ideas to fulfill a resource request.
- If you are a group leader, Moms in Prayer International will use your information to connect a mother desiring to join an active group for her child’s school.
- Continually update, develop, design and customize the content of our web site to meet the needs, interests and requests of our audience.
- As a registered group leader, member or interested person in the Moms in Prayer International ministry, you will receive occasional ministry emails / mailings.
- You may be contacted to confirm specific resource or information requests, confirm subscription information, inform you of new products and special offers, or provide information we think may be of particular interest to you.
- Provide the Internal Revenue Service the names and addresses of donors who give $5,000 or more in a given year, either through the web site or other means.
We use certain tracking data for several purposes, including, without limitation, for metrics and to create reports on user demographics and Website traffic patterns. The reports that are generated from tracking data are used for a variety of purposes, including, for example, improving the Website and our services.
Disclosure/Sharing of Information
As stated above, Moms in Prayer International does not sell, rent or lease your confidential information to others. On some occasions, Moms in Prayer International does partner with like-minded ministries. In these instances Moms in Prayer International may make partnerships known to our supporters. However, we will not give any other ministry your personal contact information.
Moms in Prayer International will not share or sell our donors’ personal information with anyone else, nor send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations. This policy applies to all information received by Moms in Prayer, both offline and online as well as any electronic, written or oral communications.
To the extent any donations are processed through a third-party service provider, our donors’ information will only be used for purposes necessary to process the donation.
Regarding links to third-party web sites
Moms in Prayer’s Privacy Statement does not govern any exchange of information between you and any third party web site. We recommend you review their policies (likely to be found on their web sites) prior to accessing, but especially before sharing any personally identifiable information. Similarly, this Privacy Statement does not govern the privacy practices of any third party web site to which you might link from the Moms in Prayer website.
Your Rights and Preferences
Mom in Prayer International is committed to honoring your right to privacy. With this in mind, it is important that we inform you of certain rights available to you with respect to the information that you provide to us.
- Right to Access – your right to be informed of and request access to your information
- Right to Rectification – your right to request that we amend or update your information where it is inaccurate or incomplete
- Right to Erasure – your right to request that we delete your information
- Right to Data Portability – your right to request a copy of your information in electronic format and the corresponding right to transmit that information for use elsewhere.
If you would like to correct, update, add, or delete personal information, simply let us know by calling us at (858) 486-4065 or write to us at Moms in Prayer International, PO Box 1120, Poway, CA 92074, or email ITSupport@MomsInPrayer.org.
Questions or Suggestions